Monday, March 22, 2010

glassmob2

Rehearsal video with Emily Beattie, Liz Roncka and Philippe Lejeune. Although this is a rehearsal clip for a live performance, I enjoy it as a video. I prefer art that does not come with a set of instructions. However, I do invite u 2 let go of the notion of the real bodies being the dominant image. Allow ur mind to re-calibrate and notice the reflections as much as the "real bodies". Afterall, what is a reflection? What is reality? what is the difference and does it matter! If u didn't know the difference, would there b any? Come see a live version of this at ArtRages......May 8. More details to come!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you recorded this! ( I didn't record it.) The music you picked remind me very much of a practice my son did a few years ago:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uTMYmfBpI

    ReplyDelete