Monday, May 11, 2009

Some Videos Will Disappear and the Soundscape will Change!

So............I am not surprised to learn that I really can't b using copyrighted music for this project without going through a lot of red tape. After reciting all the curse words I know, I have decided to remove videos with music that is likely copyrighted. So now, we will have environmental sound and original music and text only. Lovely, but these are the laws. So, farewell to the videos that disappeared. I may consider reposting them without sound or who knows... laying new original sound over them?!? I guess this is how one's work evolves sometimes....Watch out, I may start singing. Also, all u musicians and sound-makers....send something my way with explicit permission for me to use your material.

And for those of u that know me well, it may b time for the Fender to come out from under the couch or Bubbles' horn to appear.

1 comment:

  1. What a smart performer. Looking forward to the original sounds. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete