Friday, May 1, 2009

Dance #4 4/22/09

In general, I have chosen music that I am relatively unfamiliar with, except for its overall mood. Ideally I would have live improvised sound each day, but....Therefore, unless I am specifically moved to use a particular piece of music that I know, I have been attempting to choose music I don't really know. This helps keep the improvisation as fresh as possible.
Once again, impeccable work by the Katz.

Video moved to private collection secondary to music copyrights.

2 comments:

  1. My cats do the same kind of stuff as soon as I put the yoga mat on the floor. I love this project, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Tanc - This could have been planned and choreographed (whether u consider that good or bad is up in the air) - I just think it's so wonderful that this daily dance is completely different in texture and feel from the previous daily "offerings"
    and excellent improv by the kitties - they really tapped into the music

    ReplyDelete